?

Log in

clare

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
05:14 pm: 彩虹 Rainbow
This is a song by Jay Chou called Rainbow, and I took a shot at translating it on my own. I had to look up 口罩, 釋懷, 繞, 依賴, 阻礙 and 沒收. Pardon the Engrish.




哪裡有彩虹告訴我
Tell me where there is a rainbow

能不能把我的願望還給我
Can it give me back my wishes?

為甚麼天這麼安靜
Why is the sky so quiet?

所有的雲都跑到我這裡
All the clouds run to me


有沒有口罩一個給我
Do you have a face mask you can give me?

釋懷說了太多就成真不了
Saying too much becomes unbearable

也許時間是一種解藥
Maybe time is a type of medicine

也是我現在正服下的毒藥
And right now is a dose of poison


看不見你的笑我怎麼睡得著
How can I fall asleep when I can't see your smile?

你的聲音這麼近我卻包不到
Your sound is so close, but I can't hold you

沒有地球太陽還是會繞
Even without the Earth, the sun still spins

沒有理由我也能自己走
Even without a reason, I still leave


你要離開我知道很簡單
You want to leave, and I know it's very simple

你說依賴是我們的阻礙
You say our dependence is our problem

就算放開但能不能別沒收我的愛
We decide to part, but can you not take away my love?

當作我最後才明白
I can finally understand

Current Mood: blahblah
Current Music: Rainbow
Powered by LiveJournal.com